What We Do
Our specialty is preparing literature searches for regulatory compliance and weekly literature monitoring for adverse events and pharmacovigilance.
- Addendum to Clinical Objectives (ACO)
- Clinical Evaluation Reports (CER)
- Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR)
- Animal Alternatives / Three R’s (IACUC)
- Investigational New Drugs (IND)
- New Drug Applications (NDA)
- Pharmacovigilance (PV) literature monitoring
- Post Market Surveillance (PMS)
- Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR)
- State of the Art (SOTA-Medical Devices)
- Systematic review literature searches
- Ad hoc searching on any topic
- Alerts: routine surveillance of any topic
We find, analyze, and summarize what your competition and markets are doing – or going to do.
- Potential acquisition investigations
- Drug and device analysis
- Clinical trial searches
- Company profiles
- Competitor Briefings
- Drug target / receptor investigations
- New technologies and start‑ups
- Market and industry overviews
- Patent and Trademark monitoring
- Pharmaceutical development innovations
- Health Economics and Clinical Outcomes Research (HECOR)
Library / Information Center Services
In today’s outsourcing environment, we provide the vital information services that are essential for your business success.
- In-house literature databases
- Copyright compliance
- Document delivery
- Reference service
- Subscription management
- Information portfolio assessment
News and Current Awareness
We leverage our skills to hone in on business, competitor, or scientific news that’s relevant to you, on all the topics you need.
- News monitoring and curation
- Literature alerts
- Medical device approvals
Donna Sees, an Information Professional with PharmIntell, has been working in the medical devices field for more than 15 years. In this case study, she discusses her role in medical device post-market surveillance and the use of QUOSA.